There is a lot of stuff and buzz around virtual reality porn, many people have huge misconceptions about it, and either beware it or believe it is the future of entertainment technologies. Users claim it is a mind-blowing experience, while some scientists and sociologists state it will make people alienated from each other even more than social networks make them now. And yet, it does not seem to prevent the technology from developing further, so, to follow the trends, you have to know what is true about it and what is not.
Make sure you know the real facts behind the virtual reality sex movies:
- VR adult movies are shot in a different manner than conventional porn. The crew uses special cameras and other equipment, and also needs additional software for post-production;
- adult content takes the third place among all niches that implement VR technology today. The first place is occupied by video games of course;
- According to statistics of the year 2016, more than 90 percent of consumers of this type of content were men. Eventually, because of that, the majority of sex videos in VR are shot for men. Therefore, women cannot even find the content they would like. This is a vicious circle;
- these videos enjoy the most demand and popularity in the US;
- the smartphone is the most used device for watching adult content in VR;
- you will not be able to find a full 360 degrees virtual reality sex videos, because they are all shot in 180 or 220 degrees;
- this content is more arousing and effective than regular sex videos. That is why so many people enjoy it;
- it will definitely change the trends of pornography in general, over time;
- due to watching porn in VR, users make virtual reality technology almost a household item;
- in this type of sex videos, the positions for actors are very limited, because, in some of them, it is impossible to implement the technology properly, while in others the image becomes distorted in the end product.
Now let’s talk about myths of virtual reality porn movies:
- VR is about empathy, while in fact, it is not. There are some ethical concerns connected to the technology, but it is not about empathy. It can be a learning tool or entertainment tool, but it all depends on the industry and how the viewer wants to use it.
- 360-degree videos are needed because the user wants to look around himself. The main point of the directors is that users mostly watch adult content laying on their back in bed or in an armchair, and what is the point for them to look around the room – to check out the furniture?
These are the main facts about this new technology. Now you are aware of what is real and what is not, about it!